In December 2011 we purchased a house that had new carpet throughout. Its light beige in color and shows stains and dirt very easily. I try to get anyone that comes into the house to take there shoes off, but that doesn't always happen. I also have a puppy that has had plenty of accidents in the house, and a small toddler that has sippy cups that leak everywhere too. I have used carpet cleaners in the past, and they haven't done the job. We have also had the carpets professionally cleaned, and I don't think it was worth the money. To own a personal deep carpet cleaner would be ideal.
That's where Hoover comes in to play!
I was able to review the
Hoover Extract 60 Pressure Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner.
- MaxExtract® DualV® Nozzle Technology - we're pulling up a lot of dirty water so your floors dry fast and you'll be back to living on those deep-cleaned floors quickly.
- Pressurized Edge-to-Edge Cleaning - a wall of pressurized water that loosens and lifts stubborn stains with constant and relentless spray.
- SpinScrub® 60 - counter-rotating brushes engineered to surround carpet fibers, removing dirt at every angle. It's like treating your carpet to a deep, massaging salon shampoo.
- Heated Cleaning - powerful motor with forced heated air to help speed dry time.
- Auto Conversion Tools - conveniently positioned where they should be - right at your fingertips.
- SmartTanks™ System - separate tanks for clean and dirty water, so you can easily fill, empty and rinse each tank individually!
- 16 oz Bottle of 2X CleanPlus™ Carpet Cleaner & Deodorizer
- 9' Clear Active Hose
- Upholstery Tool
I was so excited to come home from work and see the big Hoover box on my front porch!I could not wait to get the carpet cleaner assembled, so I could start cleaning my carpets thoroughly. I didn't have any trouble putting the cleaner together, by myself. It was very explanatory.
You first take the bucket out and add hot water in one side, and in the other side of the bucket you add your 2x Concentrate Solution up to the fill line and then add more hot water to the next line. Place the bucket back in its spot. You then simply plus the carpet cleaner in and squeeze the trigger to release the water solution, then you let go of the trigger to pick up the excess water. I recommend going over a area at least twice. The only problem I had with this product is there was a small leak above the clean water bucket and I had to use silicone rubber to stop the leak. Otherwise, I had water on the floor. The amount of dirt and debris was unbelievable! I knew my carpets were "nasty" but I had no idea that's what was in my carpets. You can tell from the picture above how dirty the water was. The tank that held the dirty water was quite large, so it didn't require emptying so often, as other cleaners. I will say that I found it to be a little difficult to maneuver, It might be because I have a bad shoulder, but overall I can work with that. I would recommend this product to anyone that has carpets in there home. If you take care of it and clean the filters out,it will last along time.
Disclosure: “I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own.”